The District 4-C4 Global Leadership Team held a Certified Guiding Lions Training on Saturday, March 6, 2021 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM Pacific. For other timezones, click here.
Join us to learn more about the Guiding Lion Program, and gain the skills you need to become a mentor for a newly chartered or rebuilding Lions Club. Guiding Lions assist a club to:
- Be successful in its first two years of operation
- Orient and train club officers and members
- Motivate and support club growth and development
- Locate resources available to assist the club
For any questions about this training, please email the Global Leadership Team at email@example.com.
For the latest details on the Guiding Lion Program, please visit the Leadership page on the Digital Resource Library:
The Guiding Lion Program is available for a workshop setting or electronically for Lions to individually participate in the program.
For convenience purposes, attached is the most recent Certified Guiding Lion workbook, completion verification form and test in writeable .pdf documents. Below are resources that the workbook refers to. Once the workbook, test and verification form is complete send the signed Completion Verification form to CertifiedGuidingLions@LionsClubs.Org for processing. Please let me know if I can be of further service to you.
- Certified Guiding Lion Facilitator Guide
- Certified Guiding Lion PowerPoint (please download and save)
Resources for Group Review
- Best Practice for Financial Transparency
- Blueprint for a Stronger Club
- Certified Guiding Lion Rebuilding Assessment
- Charter Night Planning Guide
- Club Quality Initiative
- Club President/First Vice President e-Book
- Club Secretary e-Book
- Club Treasurer e-Book
- Club Membership Chairperson e-Book
- Club Service Chairperson e-Book
- Guiding Lion Assignment Form
- Lions Community Needs Assessment
- Making It Happen: Guide to Club Project Development
- Standard Club Structure
- Orientation Guide
- Standard Club Constitution and By-Laws
- Your Club, Your Way!
Info for Attendees
- Pre-event: Register to attend by filling out this form: https://district4c4.wufoo.com/forms/cgl-training-202103
- March 5, 2021: If you are accepted to attend, you will receive an email with the Zoom link or dial in information
- Pre-event: It would be helpful to download the participant workbook (da-cgl1) to follow along while the material is being presented
- March 6: 2021 10:00 AM: Join the videoconference and be ready to learn
- Post-event: Complete the test (da-cgl13) and verification form (da-cglvf) and submit both to firstname.lastname@example.org (or your local GST if from out of District 4-C4).