This is a course offered by Lions College of District 4-C4.
Review the online course materials, including the recording of the live session by our District Global Leadership Team, and provided resources, such as slides, e-books and webpages by Lions International, and supplementary courses by Lions University.
When you feel like you have gotten a complete grasp of the material, feel free to test your knowledge by taking the linked Course Evaluation.
- 4-C4: Slides (coming soon)
- LCI: Club Marketing Communications Chairperson page
- LCI: Marketing Communications Chairperson Guide (PDF)
- LCI: Club Brand Guidelines (PDF)
- LCI: International Brand Guidelines (PDF)
- LCI: Public Relations Guide page
- LCI: Logos and Emblems page
- LCI: Lions Clubs International YouTube channel
- LCI: Lions Clubs Stock Photo library (Dropbox)
- 4-C4: District Social Media
Course Evaluation: Select online courses offered by Lions College of District 4-C4 provide accreditation to those who complete the optional course evaluation. This accreditation comes in the form of a Digital Certificate of Completion of the course emailed to you, as well as completion recorded by our Global Leadership Team with Lions International through their Learning Record system (Lions Member ID required).
See the link below for the course evaluation.