If you are receiving a message from this mailing list for the first time, welcome to the San Francisco Coordinating Council of Lions Clubs group. You have been added as a new President or Secretary of a San Francisco based Lions Club, and it is our wish that you bring news of the Council's activities you receive here back to your club and encourage their participation in Council events.
We are the SFCCLC, one of two Councils in Lions District 4-C4. We meet monthly on the fourth Wednesday of each month (with some exceptions) with the purpose:
- To assist the individual efforts and endeavors of the clubs of the Council whenever possible in keeping Lionism as expressed in the Constitution and By-laws and the Code of Ethics of Lions International and no action or recommendation or resolution of the Council shall be adopted or undertaken in conflict therewith.
- To facilitate communication and exchange of ideas among club members
- To coordinate dates and social functions to avoid conflicts.
- To encourage cooperative efforts on clubs projects of mutual interest that benefit the members.
- To get acquainted with administrative personnel and members of other Lions Clubs.
- To share with other Lions Clubs the source of good and beneficial projects.
At our last General Meeting on June 23, 2021, the Body moved to elect the following incoming officers of the Council:
- President August Valera III, SF Fil-Am Lions
- 1st Vice President Sharon Eberhardt, SF Geneva Excelsior Lions
- 2nd Vice President Evelyn Paje, SF Host Lions
- Secretary Marlene Dumpit, SF Nueva Vizcaya Lions
- Treasurer Ching Evaristo, SF Dynamic Lions
- Immediate Past President Peter T. Lam, AIA, SF Chinatown Lions
- Next general meeting: Wednesday, July 28, 2021 (this is next week!)
- SFCCLC Installation (held jointly with the Peninsula Council): Sunday, September 5, 2021
- For future events, this schedule will be updated frequently: https://bit.ly/sfcclc2021meetings