Today, Saturday, April 30, 2022 is the day of our annual Police, Firefighters & Sheriffs' Awards Night. Some information for those of you who are able to attend:
- The location is the Scottish Rite Masonic Center at 2850 19th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94132 (Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/AQQC5GGrnLmQZVzc8)
- The event will start promptly at 6:00 PM
- Doors open at 5:00 PM for no-host cocktails (cash bar) and registration
- The actual awards ceremony will be held after dinner, around 7:00 PM
- Parking: some parking is available in the lot below the venue (entrance on Sloat Blvd.) Otherwise, there is free street parking available on Sloat Blvd. as well as on 19th Ave. The entrance in the parking lot as well as on the ground level of 19th Ave will be open.
- If possible, please bring your club banner to put up next to all the others (sincere apologies for the short notice on this)
- If you have not yet paid, be ready to pay $65 (registered) or $70 (walk in) per person at the door. Checks made out to SFCCLC, or electronic payments to LionAugust@icloud.com (PayPal, Zelle, Venmo) will be accepted. (Of course, this does not apply to awardees, who are sponsored by their clubs, but it does apply to their guests!)
- We've managed to create a great Souvenir Program, and we have enough to go around for those who have preregistered. Digital copies are available (free, of course), visit this link: https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=m21sEAAAQBAJ
I'm sure it's going to be a great event, and I am looking forward to seeing all of our member clubs there, recognizing our distinguished awardees.