65th Annual Lions/Leos Youth & Community Activities (LYCA) Raffle Program
District 4-C4 Drawing: April 10, 2015
About Lions Club International:
“Where There’s A Need, There’s A Lion” – ready to help and serve in our own communities and around the world – with unmatched integrity and energy.
Our 46,300 clubs and 1.37 million members in 211 Countries & Territories make Lions Clubs International the world’s largest and most outstanding service organization – recognized by United Nations for 3 consecutive years. LCI is the only humanitarian service organization which has a seat on the United Nations. Join us to make the world a better place.
For nearly 100 years since 1917, Lions have served their communities and impacted millions of people around the world. To celebrate our 100th Anniversary, Lions are committed to meet the Centennial Service Challenge goals of serving 100 million people – 25 million in Youth, 25 million in Hunger, 25 million in Sight, and 25 million in Environment by June 2018.
Learn More About Lions Clubs:
- Join your local Lions club and find a Lions Club near you.
- Find out about Lions Club International and our mission and history.
- Access member resources, including logos, forms, and publications.
- Learn about our dedicated volunteer leaders from around the world.
- For Lion membership, contact Lions Clubs International Headquarters
About LYCA Raffle Program & Objectives
- The highest amount raised was >$126,000 to support Youth & Community Activities and Lions Clubs.
- To help organizations such as youth & community groups to raise funds for their respective group without any cost.
- Depending on an organization’s agreement with the Lions Club, they can get as much as 50%-85% of the ticket sales or $5-$8.5 for each booklet of 10.
- Any questions, please email LYCA Chair, Lion Sandee Ige at: email@example.com.
- To provide participating Lions Clubs with additional funds to carry out their service programs.
- Funds raised through the LYCA Raffle can benefit the following programs:
The 65rd Annual Lions/Leos
Youth & Community Activities
(LYCA) Raffle Program
April 10, 2015