All Lions are invited to this one day leadership and officer training, at three different times.
Please use these training modules and subjects to help you and your club be the best. There is some new information coming out from International, so even if you have held this position in your club before or it is your first time, this training is for you!District 4-C4 Global Leadership Team and District Governor Fanny Chu
Saturday, June 5, 2021 // Online
Schedule of Events
Look at the bottom of each column for the Zoom meeting information. Please note that there will be two sessions running concurrently throughout the day.
|Room A||Room B|
|9:00 AM – 10:30 AM Pacific||President|
|11:00 AM – 12:30 PM Pacific||Membership Chairperson||Secretary|
|1:00 PM – 2:30 PM Pacific||Service Chairperson||Treasurer|
Videoconference and conference call
|Link: Zoom Meeting 868 6317 5843|
Dial: +1 (669) 900-9128
|Link: Zoom Meeting 988 6555 8319|
Dial: +1 (669) 900-9128
Information for Attendees
- Attendees should change their display name to their real name and club, so that attendance can be taken
- Dial-in attendees should identify themselves verbally before or at the end of the training
- Attendees should remain muted during the sessions (dial in attendees can mute with *6)
- There will be an opportunity for Q&A at the end of each session
- Questions and comments can also be posted in chat
- Slides and other resources will be made publicly available at our Digital Resource Library
And some disclaimers:
- These sessions will be recorded, and made publicly available on our YouTube channel. Only the active speaker will be recorded while screen sharing is enabled, but the gallery view will be recorded otherwise.
- We also plan to take screenshots during and at the end of the session for marketing use.
- If you would not like to be recorded/screenshotted, we ask you keep your mic and camera disabled during the session.
All trainings are recorded and will be made available on the Trainings page of our Digital Resource Library, as well as our public District YouTube channel.
Please note there may be some delay in the publishing of these videos, and in the meantime, sessions from the previous (LY 2019) year will be available instead. Please stay tuned for an announcement on our Facebook page when the new content has been added.
Check out the Club Officers page on our Digital Resource Library for handouts and resources for each position trained today.